To ensure the highest level of accuracy, it is recommended that the zero offset be set prior to every use of your power meter. If your power meter is on firmware version 10, you can instead use MagicZero.
Articles in this section
- What is a 'Good' Zero Offset Number?
- Seasonal Maintenance Tips
- General Maintenance Needs
- How do I clean my Quarq power meter?
- What are the factory calibration needs of a Quarq power meter?
- When to Perform a Zero Offset
- How do I perform Zero Offset on my Quarq or SRAM power meter?
- What Does Setting the Zero Offset Do?
- Pairing Your Quarq Power Meter to a Cycling Computer