Perform the Manual Zero process in the AXS App or on a compatible cycling computer. This function is often referred to as a 'Power Meter Calibration' (or similar) within the owner's manual of your cycling computer. The power meter should have Manual Zero performed before each ride for best accuracy.
Manual Zero Calibration Steps:
- Make sure you are off the bike and un-clipped from the pedals.
- Place the driveside crank arm in the 6 o'clock position.
- Complete the calibration process following the steps below.
- In the AXS Apppress “Set Zero”. Pressing “Set Zero” will complete the calibration process.
- In your cycling computer initiate the 'calibrate' command as instructed in the owner’s manual. Within 3-5 seconds the cycling computer should indicate 'Success' and will often display the Zero Offset number.
Notice: Do not move the crank or touch the non-drive crank arm during the calibration process.
A new feature starting in firmware 10, MagicZero automatically sets your zero offset as you ride.
NOTE: Magic Zero is not available on the Rival DUB-PWR spindle-based power meter.
To learn more about what your calibration numbers should look like, see: What is a Good Zero Offset Number?