Available on Firmware 10, MagicZero is a new algorithm that automatically sets the zero offset of your power meter as you ride. The goal of MagicZero is to let you forget that power meter zero offsets even exist. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- What is a 'Good' Zero Offset Number?
- Seasonal Maintenance Tips
- General Maintenance Needs
- How do I clean my Quarq power meter?
- What are the factory calibration needs of a Quarq power meter?
- When to Perform a Zero Offset
- How do I perform Zero Offset on my Quarq or SRAM power meter?
- What Does Setting the Zero Offset Do?
- Pairing Your Quarq Power Meter to a Cycling Computer