Available on Firmware 10, MagicZero is a new algorithm that automatically sets the zero offset of your power meter as you ride. The goal of MagicZero is to let you forget that power meter zero offsets even exist. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- What is a 'Good' Zero Offset Number?
- Seasonal Maintenance Tips
- General Maintenance Needs
- Recommended Cleaning Practices
- Factory Calibration Needs
- When to Perform a Zero Offset
- How to Set the Power Meter Zero Offset
- What Does Setting the Zero Offset Do?
- Why Do I Need to Periodically Set the Zero Offset?