- Where can I find parts drawings for my PowerTap power meter?
- How do I update my G3 hub's firmware?
- Does the G3 have a Rechargeable Battery?
- Will The G3 hub work with a Yellow Cervo CPU?
- What length spokes do I need to build my new PowerTap G3 or GS Straight Pull Hub into my rim?
- Why do I get intermittent data transmission?
- How much memory does the PowerTap computer have available?
- What do VAM, Normalized Power, IF and TSS mean and what do I do with them?
- Can I pair more than 1 power meter to my computer?
- I lost/can't find my download cable, how can I download my Joule?
- How can I turn off my Joule?
- Joule Quick Start Guide
- PowerCal Quick Start Guide
- Will my phone or tablet work with the BLE Powercal?
- Why does the power reading jump around so much?
- Is it more accurate for certain types of riding (steady-state intervals, climbing, sprinting, etc.)?
- How does it accommodate changes in fitness, fatigue, dehydration, etc. (all the things which influence HR)?
- Will PowerCal give you both HR and power readings?