If you have ShockWiz connected to your Android phone or tablet, but the device ID does not appear in the "Connect to" list of the ShockWiz App, you likely have ShockWiz connected through the Bluetooth menu under Settings. The ShockWiz App cannot detect ShockWiz devices that have been connected to your device this way.
To correct this, navigate to the Bluetooth menu of your phone or tablet and check that your ShockWiz device ID/Name does not appear in the list of connected devices. If it does, select the Device ID/Name and then select "Forget Device" to remove it. Once removed go back to the ShockWiz App and select "Connect" to search for the device. The device ID/Name should now appear in the "Connect to" list of the ShockWiz App.
Articles in this section
- ShockWiz Reboot Process
- No Function - ShockWiz Will Not Turn On
- Incorrect Pressure - Reported Pressure is Greater Than Actual
- Battery Drain - Battery Drains In Under 30 Days
- Air Leak - ShockWiz Valve Core Leaks Air
- Connection Issues - Cannot Connect To The ShockWiz App
- Bluetooth Interference - Poor ShockWiz App Performance
- Android ONLY - ShockWiz Not Seen By App
- Installation - Hose Won't Thread Onto Fork/Shock
- Installation - Hose Does Not Engage Valve Core