As of the writing of this answer, the Edge 1000 is missing the crank length setting is missing under the sensor detail section. We believe this is a bug in the firmware and are working on a solution. The default setting in the Edge 1000 is 172.5mm. If your crank length happens to be 172.5mm, then you are good to go. If your crank length is not 172.45mm, your power will be off by a percentage based on the difference in crank length. For any issues related to future firmware functionality, we recommend contacting Garmin Support.
Articles in this section
- How much torque do I need to use when installing the P1 or Single-Sided pedals?
- What size Hex wrench is needed to install the P1 or Single-Sided Pedals?
- Do I have to set my crank arm length on the P1 or Single-Sided Pedals?
- How do I set my crank length on the Garmin Edge 1000?
- How do I set my crank length on a Garmin Forerunner 920XT?