XX1 Eagle DUB power meters are NOT compatible with Trek's BB95 mountain bike standard. Most recent (2018 - current) Trek bikes have moved away from BB95 to a compatible BB92, however it is worth measuring your bottom bracket to ensure you have a compatible setup.
- Can I purchase just the power meter spider for my existing SRAM crank?
- 11 speed: Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800: which Quarq Power meter is compatible?
- Hidden bolt vs non-hidden bolt chainrings explained
- 11 speed: Dura-Ace 9100, Ultegra R8000: which Quarq Power meter is compatible?
- Campagnolo crank arms and chain rings. Does Quarq make a compatible power meter?