XX1 Eagle DUB power meters are NOT compatible with Trek's BB95 mountain bike standard. Most recent (2018 - current) Trek bikes have moved away from BB95 to a compatible BB92, however it is worth measuring your bottom bracket to ensure you have a compatible setup.
Articles in this section
- Trek BB95
- Campagnolo crank arms and chain rings. Does Quarq make a compatible power meter?
- Can I buy just the XX1 power meter spider for me SiSL 2 mountain cranks?
- Does the XX1 Eagle Power Meter work with Cannondale's Ai offset?
- 10 speed: Ultegra 6700 crankset compatibility
- 10 speed: Ultegra 6700 chainring compatibility
- 10 speed: Dura-Ace 7900 crank compatibility
- 10 speed: Dura-Ace 7900 chainring compatibility
- 11 speed: Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800: which Quarq Power meter is compatible?
- 11 speed: Dura-Ace 9100, Ultegra R8000: which Quarq Power meter is compatible?