Update your Joule and PowerCap to the latest firmware and re-pair the hub. If you are using a Joule that hasn't been updated, make sure you learn your G3 hub as an ANT+ device, not a power tap. See our video instructions for pairing with a Joule or pairing with a Joule GPS.
Articles in this section
- How much memory does the PowerTap computer have available?
- What do VAM, Normalized Power, IF and TSS mean and what do I do with them?
- Can I pair more than 1 power meter to my computer?
- I lost/can't find my download cable, how can I download my Joule?
- How can I turn off my Joule?
- Joule Quick Start Guide
- Joule GPS User Guide
- Joule GPS Quick Start Guide
- My Joule GPS reads my PowerTap or PowerCal, but falls asleep after a couple minutes?
- When riding, why does my cadence show all dashes or zeros?