Make sure to check the record control on the Joule. Go to the main menu under device memory. You can set the Joule to start recording by speed or heart rate.
Articles in this section
- How much memory does the PowerTap computer have available?
- What do VAM, Normalized Power, IF and TSS mean and what do I do with them?
- Can I pair more than 1 power meter to my computer?
- I lost/can't find my download cable, how can I download my Joule?
- How can I turn off my Joule?
- Joule Quick Start Guide
- Joule GPS User Guide
- Joule GPS Quick Start Guide
- My Joule GPS reads my PowerTap or PowerCal, but falls asleep after a couple minutes?
- When riding, why does my cadence show all dashes or zeros?