Your computer has the capacity to only accept 1 transmission signal for speed, cadence and power from your power meter. If you have other power meters on the same bike you will need 1 corresponding computer per power meter.
Articles in this section
- How much memory does the PowerTap computer have available?
- What do VAM, Normalized Power, IF and TSS mean and what do I do with them?
- Can I pair more than 1 power meter to my computer?
- I lost/can't find my download cable, how can I download my Joule?
- How can I turn off my Joule?
- Joule Quick Start Guide
- Joule GPS User Guide
- Joule GPS Quick Start Guide
- My Joule GPS reads my PowerTap or PowerCal, but falls asleep after a couple minutes?
- When riding, why does my cadence show all dashes or zeros?