No, the C1 chainrings are calibrated at PowerTap. Specific and even torque must be applied to each of the bolts connecting the chainring and the sensor. Torque specifications will be published at release.
Articles in this section
- Can I replace the chainrings if they get worn?
- What type of battery does the C1 need?
- What is the warranty on the C1 chainrings?
- What cranks are compatible with the C1?
- Is the C1 Chainring compatible with osymetric chainrings?
- Will the C1 need to be calibrated?
- Can I manually zero or auto zero the C1 chainrings?
- C1 User Guides
- C1 Quick Start Guide