Chainrings can be replaced by user if replacing with same tooth profile. We recommend that chainring repair be done by Quarq for recalibration purposes. If a different tooth configuration is desired we require the sensor to be recalibrated.
Articles in this section
- Can I replace the chainrings if they get worn?
- What type of battery does the C1 need?
- What is the warranty on the C1 chainrings?
- What cranks are compatible with the C1?
- Is the C1 Chainring compatible with osymetric chainrings?
- Will the C1 need to be calibrated?
- Can I manually zero or auto zero the C1 chainrings?
- C1 User Guides
- C1 Quick Start Guide