No, the G3 hub is now fully ANT+ compatible and will only work with the Joule or other ANT+ compatible device. The Bluetooth SMART PowerCap accessory can be used to connect to compatible smart devices.The previous Plus series hubs still sent a signal on the PowerTap (formerly CycleOps) network that the Yellow CPU used. That signal is no longer sent by the G3 hub; however, the Pro hub does still work with the Yellow CPU.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find parts drawings for my PowerTap power meter?
- How do I update my G3 hub's firmware?
- Does the G3 have a Rechargeable Battery?
- Will The G3 hub work with a Yellow Cervo CPU?
- What length spokes do I need to build my new PowerTap G3 or GS Straight Pull Hub into my rim?
- Why do I get intermittent data transmission?
- Which phones or tablets work with the BLE PowerCap?
- How can I tell if my hub is 11-speed compatible?
- What are offset values, and what do they mean?
- How do I update my firmware or my dual ANT+/BLE PowerCap?