When battery life reaches 20%, the P1 pedals will send a low battery flag to your head unit, which should help prevent complete loss of battery by warning you ahead of time. If the right pedal battery dies, the left pedal will double its output to create a power reading. If the left battery dies, there will be no power reading.
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble connecting to my power meter to the PowerTap Mobile application. What should I do?
- My pedal power meter died while performing a firmware update. How can I fix this?
- How do I replace the P1 or Single-Sided Pedal battery?
- Will I still receive a power reading if one pedal loses battery power before the other?
- Are the P1 or Single-Sided power pedals be user-serviceable?