We recommend you follow the recommended torque guidelines from your crank manufacturer. Pedal installation torque generally ranges from 300-350 in lbs (35-40 Newton-meters).
Articles in this section
- How much torque do I need to use when installing the P1 or Single-Sided pedals?
- What size Hex wrench is needed to install the P1 or Single-Sided Pedals?
- Do I have to set my crank arm length on the P1 or Single-Sided Pedals?
- How do I set my crank length on the Garmin Edge 1000?
- How do I set my crank length on a Garmin Forerunner 920XT?