The P1 and single-sided pedals require the use of AAA lithium batteries (rechargeable lithium is okay too). This is because alkaline batteries could damage the pedals. Damage caused by batteries is not covered under the warranty the pedals. Two AAA lithium batteries are included with the P1 and Single-Sided pedals.
Articles in this section
- Are the pedals single or dual sided?
- Do the P1 pedals have a weight limit?
- What is the warranty on the P1 and Single-Sided pedals?
- How do the stack heights of the P1 and Single-Sided Pedals compare to other pedals?
- What are the PowerTap Pedal bodies made from?
- What's the difference between how ANT+ and Bluetooth read data from the P1 Pedals?
- I lost my pedal washers. Can I get replacements?
- Can I get advanced pedal metrics with my single sided pedals?
- I'm not going to use my pedals for more than a month. What should I do with the batteries?
- What type of battery do the P1 and Single-Sided Pedal need?