If your set of P1 or P1S single-sided pedals will not be used for a month or more, you must remove the pedal's batteries. This is to reduce the likelihood of any battery decay damaging your pedals, as any damage caused by batteries is not covered under the pedal’s warranty.
Articles in this section
- Are the pedals single or dual sided?
- What is the warranty on the P1 and Single-Sided pedals?
- How do the stack heights of the P1 and Single-Sided Pedals compare to other pedals?
- What are the PowerTap Pedal bodies made from?
- What's the difference between how ANT+ and Bluetooth read data from the P1 Pedals?
- I lost my pedal washers. Can I get replacements?
- Can I get advanced pedal metrics with my single sided pedals?
- I'm not going to use my pedals for more than a month. What should I do with the batteries?
- What type of battery do the P1 and Single-Sided Pedal need?