PowerTap single-sided power pedals are not capable of providing advanced pedal metric data. In order to display advanced pedal metric data you must be using dual sided P1 pedals.
Articles in this section
- Are the pedals single or dual sided?
- What is the warranty on the P1 and Single-Sided pedals?
- How do the stack heights of the P1 and Single-Sided Pedals compare to other pedals?
- What are the PowerTap Pedal bodies made from?
- What's the difference between how ANT+ and Bluetooth read data from the P1 Pedals?
- I lost my pedal washers. Can I get replacements?
- Can I get advanced pedal metrics with my single sided pedals?
- I'm not going to use my pedals for more than a month. What should I do with the batteries?
- What type of battery do the P1 and Single-Sided Pedal need?