On new pedals, the electronics have a 2 year global warranty, and the bearings have a 1 year warranty. Skid plates, cleats, and claws are all wearable items and do not have a warranty. Damage caused by batteries is not covered under warranty
Articles in this section
- Are the pedals single or dual sided?
- Do the P1 pedals have a weight limit?
- What is the warranty on the P1 and Single-Sided pedals?
- How do the stack heights of the P1 and Single-Sided Pedals compare to other pedals?
- What are the PowerTap Pedal bodies made from?
- What's the difference between how ANT+ and Bluetooth read data from the P1 Pedals?
- I lost my pedal washers. Can I get replacements?
- Can I get advanced pedal metrics with my single sided pedals?
- I'm not going to use my pedals for more than a month. What should I do with the batteries?
- What type of battery do the P1 and Single-Sided Pedal need?