Unfortunately, no. The proprietary Ai offset found on some Cannondale bikes is not compatible with any Quarq power meter. The chainline is shifted at least 6mm outboard and using an XX1 Eagle power meter would result in an incorrect chainline.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade my SRAM RED or Force AXS crankset with Cannondale Ai spacing to a power meter?
- What SRAM eTap AXS power meter options are available for Cannondale Ai frame spacing?
- Trek BB95
- Campagnolo crank arms and chain rings. Does Quarq make a compatible power meter?
- Can I buy just the XX1 power meter spider for me SiSL 2 mountain cranks?
- Does the XX1 Eagle Power Meter work with Cannondale's Ai offset?
- 10 speed: Ultegra 6700 crankset compatibility
- 10 speed: Ultegra 6700 chainring compatibility
- 10 speed: Dura-Ace 7900 crank compatibility
- 10 speed: Dura-Ace 7900 chainring compatibility