The LEDs on TyreWiz 2.0 flash in specific sequences based on tire pressure ranges set within the app. Green = good, slow red = too low, fast red = too high.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy complete 1ZERO HITOP wheels with or without TyreWiz?
- Does the SRAM AXS app have a push notification option if the tire pressure is out of set range?
- What information does TyreWiz 2.0 deliver?
- What settings can I adjust for TyreWiz 2.0 in the SRAM AXS App?
- How long does the TyreWiz 2.0 battery last?
- What type of battery is used with TyreWiz 2.0?
- Does TyreWiz 2.0 work with all tire sealants?
- What do the lights on TyreWiz 2.0 mean?
- If my TyreWiz 2.0 breaks, can I install a normal tubeless valve?
- If I get a flat and need to install a tube, what happens?