The Rival power meter can be used with any cycling computer or cycling specific app that supports ANT+ and/or BLE power meter connectivity (including Zwift, TrainerRoad, and others). Refer to your cycling computer’s specifications to determine ANT+ or BLE power meter compatibility.
Articles in this section
- Can I use BLE or ANT+ connections for my Rival power meter?
- Do I need to use a head unit or cycling computer with my SRAM Rival power meter?
- How do I perform Zero Offset on my SRAM Rival power meter?
- How do I complete the “Initial Calibration” on my Rival power meter?
- Are SRAM Rival power meter cranksets available for Cannondale Ai frame spacing?
- Is there a power meter option for Rival eTap AXS?
- Can I upgrade to the Rival power meter if I have a standard crankset, or do I have to buy a new crankset?
- Is the SRAM Rival power meter dual-broadcast?
- What is the waterproof rating of the Rival power meter?
- Does the Rival power meter have temperature compensation?